Thursday, June 22, 2006

This week so far

I can't believe it's Thursday...

So far, I've finished 2 things that needed to be done at work. Two MAJOR things. I am so excited. I am also so exhausted.

Last night I cleaned my kitchen floor too. (This is always a big accomplishment for me. It makes me happy when it is clean! And just for the record, it's not the first time I've done it since I last blogged about cleaning it. It's the 3rd time, but I was also gone for a week on vacation in May. (I consider 3 times in a little over a month "pretty good" especially since I was gone for a week!)

What else... I need to make more progress on some other things at work. I need to work out more! I have only gotten to go to the gym one time (last night) since I've been back from vacation. I had the dance show, and that's a work out, but not as much as the gym is. I'm not sure if I've lost any weight since the last time I wrote about losing weight, but since I haven't worked out, I'm not surprised.

Coming up... Two parties this weekend. Fortunately they are on different days and both low-key! I don't feel terribly stressed right now. I'm wondering what I forgot.

No comments: