Sunday, June 04, 2006

Friday Fun

For approximately 2 minutes on Friday I thought, "I don't feel like my life is out of control crazy right now."

Then I called my neighbor.

She said, "So will we see you tomorrow?"

I reply, "Oh, yes, I'm very excited."

What I'm thinking is, "Crap! What did I forget now? Oh, yea the bridal shower for her daughter. Crap! Now I have to figure out how to get a present before noon tomorrow. Double, triple, quadruple crap!"


*******


I was driving home from work and I accidentally hit the steering wheel and honked my horn. I jumped. I really scared myself. Then I started laughing and I couldn't stop. Is this a sign that I'm losing it? First I scare myself and then I can't stop laughing. I laugh because if I didn't, I'd cry.

*******


I was in another video conference and I'm happy to report that my hair is now back in balance. I thought my hair was looking better in general. The video conference confirmed this. (No, my hair was not the subject of the video conference, but I could see it on our monitor. See the previous post I linked to if you want more explanation.)

Back in March, I was hopeful that my hair was still growing out those issues that my previous stylist cut into it. It just needed a little more time for growing. This new hair dresser I go to, so far, he's wonderful. The cuts have been fabulous. They grow out great. We'll see how long I let it grow now.

I can't believe that it's been almost 3 months since I wrote that previous post about my hair. Where does the time go? Oh yea, it gets eaten by little girls.

No comments: