Thursday, June 22, 2006

Girly-girl

K (2) is our girly-girl. I present exhibit A.

She is wearing my shoes, carrying her purse and wearing pink pajamas (love the diaper sticking out too!). (This photo was taken in a hotel room, hence the generic look of everything on and around the bed.) The purse is full of stuff. She has a toy cell phone, two bracelets (one pearl (fake) and one made of colorful plastic stars), and keys (a set of old car keys that belong to a car I drove in high school).

She carries her purse a lot of places. She holds it on her left arm usually, and then she holds her arm out. She twitches her little bottom when she walks while carrying her purse. (Probably because her arm is out.)

Recently when we were getting her dressed in a little unitard for gymnastics (it's black and pink and has little rhinestones in the shape of a heart on the chest) she hugged it and said, "nastics dress beeeeeeyooooooutiful!"

Whenever we put a dress on her she says, "I'm a princess and begins to spin around."

She takes notes when she watches me put on make-up. She saw me put on mascara for the first time the other day (I don't wear it very often) and she was completely intrigued.

I just bought her a new pair of pink sandals for the summer and she was so happy. She said, "You bought me NEW SHOES. I'm so excited."

This morning she was snuggling with me and she looked at me and said, "You're pretty."

No comments: