Friday, December 04, 2009

Take time for blue toe nail polish

That's what twoK and Three-a have on their toes. We painted the toes on Tuesday night and I've been touching them up ever since. Three-a is especially sensitive to chips on the toe nail polish. On Wednesday morning, Three-a was asking me to fix the toes and I almost didn't make time to do it, but I did. I decided I shouldn't be so stressed about work that I couldn't take time to fix her toes.

I'm really glad I took the time. I found out today that a friend has colon cancer. I am so sad. She's young. She sounds great and has a great attitude, but how sucky is that? She's diagnosed with Stage IIIb. She has a little girl (younger than my girls). I wish her the best. Her email puts my weird blood test results in perspective. Live life, enjoy, and hope for the best. Spend time with those you love... That's what's important.

Take time for blue toe nail polish!

No comments: