Monday, November 30, 2009

It's that time of the semester

When students get whiny and stressed. All of my students are doing fine.* They are perfectionists and are worried and anything I say is the wrong thing. I have two students who have decided I'm not worthy, but I think they've decided that of all the profs in the program. It's okay. We'll all get through it. If they don't think I should teach again, I'm FINE with that. I teach FOR FUN. I have to keep in mind that many of my students have told me absolutely wonderful things this semester. I can't let a couple get me down. (Easier said than done.) p.s. this is being backdated for the protection of student identities. The publication date is at a time when I'm not actually teaching. *with the exception of one, but I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

No comments: