Tuesday, October 27, 2009

don't want to write

The doctor called back about my blood work. I hadn't heard from her, and I was hoping no news was good news. It mostly was, but one of the next level antibody tests was significant. I'm not supposed to worry about it. In general, I'm not... Yes, I've googled a lot, but ... I'm not going to do what ifs...

This is a good reminder to just go with life. My friend had no warning. Just boom. Just because there's something "not right" doesn't mean it's going to be what "gets you." I googled enough to feel like I have a handle on stuff, and we'll just hope, as the doctor said, that significant blood tests without symptoms are like "chasing ghosts."

Now I can tell you more about my back and knee... except, I'm not in the mood. I <3 my PT. I had to see a different PT last week and she did something weird to me and my back hurt a lot. I got to see my regular PT today... She did stuff that made sense and I'm sore, but I don't think it's bad.

Okay... ending this post so I can stop thinking about things. I need to do a better job recording the cuteness of little girls. They make me smile. Smiling is important. Happiness is important. Deep breath and think about all the good stuff. In with the good and out with the bad. I need to get into a yoga class.

No comments: