Monday, November 02, 2009

Routine

I kind of got out of the habit of blogging. I'm a creature of habit. If I do something everyday, it's easy. If I stop, it's hard to re-start. I floss EVERY night. If I'm ever too tired, I make myself do it anyway.

I'm still reading all my blogs, and seeing lots of things I want to write about but then I don't seem to have any motivation. I've become lazy and soft when it comes to blogging.

I sort of got out of the habit when my knee was sore because all I wanted to do was write about how my knee was doing. I spent a great deal of my time monitoring every twinge of my knee. I'm happy to report that it's getting better. Today, before I went and did a really light 40 minute work out, it felt pretty much normal! As in before July 9th normal! Woo! I'll see how it feels tomorrow. I am noticing that there are many times when my knee feels good. I'm not quite back to 100% effort in Zumba, but it is not quite ready for that. I'm doing about 80% effort each class and not experiencing set backs.

See why I stopped blogging? Once I start talking about my knee, I just can't stop. To summarize, my knee has been feeling better slowly. It has been almost 4 months since I hurt it. I'll try to limit myself to monthly knee status updates.

Oh... yea, this used to be a blog about little girls.

Let's see.... We've adjusted to school. We <3 our teachers. Miss twoK seems to really be enjoying kindergarten and she's a full-fledged reader! She's really good. I didn't push her at all, but she worked really hard on learning to read. Miss oNe didn't want to learn how to read and didn't work too much at it until she was almost 6.

Now, oNe is a super reader. She reads a lot each day and she reads at night in bed. It's so super to see her sucked into a book. Being book worms ourselves, her Daddy and I are thrilled!

Three-a is working really hard on learning to write. She's still hysterical... On Halloween, we went trick-or-treating with a bunch of kids. The littlest boy, is a really good friend of Three's. He's 3 and she's 4. She loves to take care of him. He was always slow in getting to the house, so Three-a self-appointed as his official candy getter. She'd explain to everyone how she needed an extra piece to give to her friend S____. So cute. One house wouldn't give her an extra piece. She walked away from the house scolding them saying, "I hope NEXT year you'll let me have an extra piece for my friend S____. I really hope you will." It was hilarious to S___'s Mom and me.

There's so much more to write about them, but I've been so busy and now, this time change is making me exhausted (tonight). In addition, I always feel guilty writing about them here, and not on "the other" family blog. I know the Grandmas love to read about them. If you want to see the other blog, let me know.

What else... Uggh... One of our pumpklns just bit the dust....MWH and I just cleaned it up. This is a photo from last year when our pumpkin decomposed, but this is what just happened again to another pumpkin. We carved him just 72 hours ago. Kind of sad.



There's more to write... Hopefully, I'll get back in the swing of things again. Remind me I want to write about our school, and the lovely families we've met.

No comments: