Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Really?

When you order shoes from Zappos, they ask if you want to post it to your status in Facebook. Heh.... I'll share that I order shoes here, but not in Facebook. Different audiences, different audiences! I have quite a few of my professional colleagues in Facebook. I like them a lot. Some, I like so much that they come here too. But not all of them. Not all of them would care that I just ordered some new shoes.


If you care, I got both of the pairs of shoes I linked to in this post. I rarely shop so much, but I got them for my knees and my knees are worth it. I want to keep using them for jumping and dancing for a long time! I think better shoes will help. I think I have to go shopping for new Zumba shoes too.

2 comments:

Lola Granola said...

I hope you like the shoes! I didn't get that question when I ordered shoes. Probably Zappo's can tell that my facebook is lame.
I got an email from my babysitter commenting on "your old boyfriend Vance". Turns out he posted photos, tagged me, and labeled me as 'my girlfriend" (at the time, it's not that creepy). Since I'm posted, they showed up on my wall, and my babysitter clicked, and voila!
I am only grateful not to have been the person he described as "corrupting me in a very good way."

Well, I'm grateful for that for a bunch of reasons! Ok, call that facebook fun...

Jamie Archer said...

I really love zumba!!!! its so fun and wonderful. I need a new pair of shoes too and do you have any suggestions? My instructor recommended different zumba shoes but I can't seem to decide which one is the best. Everyone in my class has Nike cross trainers. What do you plan on getting?