Thursday, April 17, 2008

doubly

I bought some pants back in November. They didn't fit and I forgot to take them back. I took them back today and the store still accepted them (despite having a 90 return policy!). I didn't know if they would take them back and when they did, at full price, they were even nore expensive than I'd remembered, I was doubly excited!

N (6.25) is worried because she didn't eat breakfast today. (She still says Brefkasct... one of the few words she misprounounces.) N worries A LOT. N is like my mother. N worries probably twice as much as me and she's only a kid!

My friend who had a miscarriage is pregnant now. She has twins in there! Two heartbeats at 6 weeks!

I may have given away the crib, cradle and pack-n-play all in one day today! I am excited to be giving away baby stuff. Sad, but excited.

Tomorrow morning, I will hang with T! Mommy and T (2.6) time! I had Mommy and K (3.9) time on Sunday. Mommy and N time on Monday--she went to my class. N was so sweet. She kept saying, "I like having time with just you and me." Awwww.

I should go see if Miss T is sleeping or not. She NEEDS a nap, but she hadn't fallen asleep yet. I don't think she's asleep. I think I hear her talking.....

No comments: