Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How organized!

I needed to make 5 phone calls tonight. I wrote down all the people/places I neede to call and then called them all. I did it in about 10 minutes. Normally, it would take DAYS for me to make 5 phone calls because I forget what I'm doing. (Because little girls interupt!) I don't often apply any organizational skills to my own life, but today I did. Wowza. What a difference it made.

There's more. We've got some new stuff happening at work... It's good... It's different... It's scary... It's still not bloggable. Not even in a cryptic coded way. I would love to write about it as it would help me think about it all, but I can't. I will when I can.

What else... N (6) got her hair trimmed. It is the same cut, but you can see her eyes again! N's hair is really sleek and it's getting so thick! K's hair is finally cooperating. K has the THICKEST hair for a 3.75 year old. Today, the cut looked all Meg-Ryan-y. I liked it. Note, K's hair is longer in the front and more layered in the back. I'ts really cute/tousled.

What else.... I am hoping a friend is pregnant! It's a friend who's been talking about kids since N (6) was born! She's put it off a few times because she wasn't ready, but the other night she was really low-key in aerobics. I was suspicious... You know, you're not supposed to get your heart rate too high. Another friend is scoping out the situation tonight. I can't go, our babysitter is sick.

My other friend who had a miscarriage a while ago is coming up on testing day. Think good, positive thoughts for her! She did an IUI this month.

Here's a funny one... Yesterday, K (3.75) was literally navel-gazing. As in looking at her own belly button. Not just the figurative stuff I do here. It cracked me up. I tried to get a picture, but she got mad at me. Then T (2.5) wanted me to take a picture of her belly button. Heh. Have I told you how obsessed T is with her own belly button? She LOVES to play with it. I doubt I'll post the picture of her belly button, but I have one now.

No comments: