Thursday, March 27, 2008

Before I forget....

3/21-23 Weekend Re-cap:

Friday night we went for Pizza! I was really wanting an easy dinner and the girls thought it would be fun. We went to the pizza place MWH and I went almost every Friday night when I was pregnant with N (6). Now, we probably get to have pizza there once every 3-6 months. Oh how things change. I guess, one thing is the same...MWH and I still get the same pizza we used to get back before kids.... The G______, but no onions or mushrooms, sub Canadian Bacon. The girls like getting a 1/2 cheese and 1/2 pepperoni. Yum! Pizza!

Since we have 3 little girls, MWH and I have learned to call in the order so the pizza is ready when we get there. We are learning we need to cross our fingers and hope there is a table available too! It's a small place with not a lot of tables. This time, fortunately there was a table. The girls were starving, and the only problem with the evening was that the pizza was too hot and we had to listen to them complain as they sat with the pizza on their plates, waiting for it to cool so they could eat it.

Saturday started well, but then went south when I got the letter for K's preschool (see this entry).

Sunday was Easter and we had much cuteness while hunting for eggs. T (2.5) ate a LOT of chocolate. K (3.8) ate quite a bit, but T actually ate more. Good friends came over for dinner and conversation. It was fun. I'm going to work really hard to do more impromptu friend-stuff this year! It's good. It's important.

No comments: