Monday, March 24, 2008

Trying...

I'm trying to put myself into a better place. It was working really well, but then on Saturday we got a letter from K's preschool. The school accepted T, yippee. K's been doing very well there, but because I turned our form for K's re-enrollment in after "priority enrollment" for returning students, they couldn't find a slot for her. I am furious, shocked and annoyed all in one. I'm sure we'll be able to get K a spot in there (OH PLEASE!!!!!), but it's a hassle. I was feeling very sorry for myself on Saturday and feeling like life is NEVER easy. Later, we'll discuss whether I have any right to feel this way or not. In the grand scheme of things, I realize this is NOT a big deal. I do. It's just annoying. It's annoying and I'm tired.

Anyway, I'm not going to talk about the preschool issue more right now because I don't want to get angry again. We haven't spoken to the school yet because, it's spring break. They seem to be closed. I called a couple of times today and keep getting rolled over to voice mail. I'll keep calling and see what I get this week. Maybe tomorrow, I'll drive by the school on my way to work.

More later. Think good thoughts that it will not be too difficult for the school to find a slot for K!

1 comment:

RUTH said...

Ouch! H & K's gym classes have no priority re-enrollment at all. They opened bookings for all next terms classes at the recreation centre at 8:30 this morning and I tried ringing about 50 times in 35 minutes before I got through. A total waste of my time but absolutely worth it.