Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Trying to figure out what IT is and the best way to go about it

Heh.

1. Since I've last blogged about "the unbloggable" thing, we have gotten word that it will happen, but it will be on a slower schedule. I'm now "holding my breath" and feeling like it probably will happen, but I still can't blog about it. I don't mean to tease, but I just can't blog about it. Changes will hopefully be fairly slow and fairly painless! That is the goal.

2. I've now started looking for a landscape designer for our backyard. Woo-hoo! MWH is delighted by my initiative here. It means I'm not bugging him to do it. If I'm working less, taking on a project like this will make sense. (Not doing the gardening or landscaping myself, mind you, but calling people to come do the work. Heh.) (I don't like to garden. I am not good at it. I don't like bugs. I don't like dirt. I like flowers, but not enough to plant them myself.)

3. I have a new crazy idea that actually makes a lot of sense. As soon as I understand things a bit more, I'll write about it. It's not "unbloggable" but it needs to be thought about first.

4. We are going to meet a kitten on Friday night. It's been three years since I lost beloved kitty. I am ready to take the plunge again. You'll hear all about it if it works. I can't believe how excited I am to meet this kitty. I miss Beloved kitty. I think about him every day still.

5. Today, I ran into a friend I hadn't seen for about a year... Maybe 2? I can't remember... It's been a while. Anyway, I greeted her with, "I can't believe how big your son is!" She greeted me with, "And you're so small!" I loved it! I am probably smaller than she's ever seen. She met me after N (6) was born, and I only lost all of the baby weight from N for about 2 seconds before I got pregnant with K (3.8). Between K and T I never lost the weight. It is good to be back to my body.... Even if it's in a slightly different shape. More soon about exercise plans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell me you were getting a kitty! I am so excited for you! I hope you put up a picture--they're going to be in HEAVEN.
Can't wait to read all the unbloggables--and I need to see you small again!

Mrs. CP said...

I'm just going to pretend that your unbloggable thing doesn't even exist at all. Then I won't worry about it anymore.

Yay on the backyard! I haven't seen pictures yet of the backyard... I'm with you... I don't like to garden either. I don't even know how.

You will SO fall in love with this kitty I'm sure. How can you not? It's a kitten! They are irresistable! Wonder what C will think of him/her? Do think he will be welcoming of a new little sibling?

Yay on getting your body back! I'm envious! My body is definitely not mine right now! :-) But I'm looking forward to its return over the next year or so.

Swistle said...

You're SUCH a tease! TWO topics we have to wait on!