Friday, February 17, 2012

ah... choo

Thursday:
Ugh.  I have a cold.  It's not too bad, but it's sneezy and sniffly.  And headachy.  But not too bad.  I'm hoping it doesn't get any worse than it is today.  The cold I had in October got worse for 2-3 days before it got better.  Let's hope this one isn't as bad.

I am pretty sure I got it when I was in 2nd grade (twoK's class) for the Valentine Day party; when I was there, the kiddos were coughing and sneezing all over the place.  I'm thrilled that I didn't get sick during the very busy work time that was November - about a week ago.  I'm sure that my body is a little worn down from all the stress.  I worked really hard to stay as healthy as I could while I was busy.  Moving on.

Oh, the other thing, my car got sick yesterday.  It is still in the shop.  It's got almost 100K on it, and I desperately wanted to see it turn over.  It should with a little help.  Again, just grateful that this didn't occur while I was really busy.

What else...

Friday:
The cold isn't worse than yesterday, but it's not better, either.  My car should be back today.  Next week is a week off of school for the girls!  I'm excited.  I'll take off some time to hang with them.  I'm going to figure out something fun to do with them for next Friday (a whole family day--we'll get MWH to take the day, too!).

Note to self... write about the new house!

No comments: