Sunday, February 19, 2012

twoK's turn

She says achoo, and sniffle. And cough.  Poor girl.  I'm hoping this cold doesn't go through all 3, but it's not too bad.

I was pretty miserable yesterday.  I thought I was getting better Friday, but then Saturday was still bad.  Today, I'm definitely recovering.  Maybe twoK will burn through it faster.  Little kids sometimes do.  Or maybe it will hit her harder.  That can happen, too.  Boy, is this a fun entry or what?  Don't answer.

Instead, I leave you with some quotes, or paraphrases of things I said while MWH and I were working on designing spaces for the new house.

1.  6 inches is NOT enough.  I need at least a foot.
2.  Is the space big enough to do the chicken dance?
3.  Wow, this feels big, but is it big enough?

Yes, they were all about design.  G-rated and all here.

(Also, for the record, twoK and I sold girl scout cookies today.  Lots of them.  Outside of a coffee shop.  Did you see us?)

No comments: