Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not perseverating

I'm a little less disgustingly happy (see previous post), but not too bad. I had a little procedure done on my left eye to help relieve some dryness in it and now I'm healing and recovering. I think, I imaged that the relief from the procedure would be instant and that I wouldn't have any downtime. Certainly, I figured, I'd be all better by now, two days later, but nope. My eye is very irritated from the procedure. It looks awful, it hurts and itches. My eye is consuming most of my thoughts and energy. I'm worried that it will never heal. I need to get over it and move on. It IS healing. It looks better than it did Friday, but it is taking a while. Good things take time, right?

Moving on... The girls are enjoying horse camp. I can't believe it's here and 1/2 way over. I also can't believe there are only 4.5 more weeks of summer. OMG!

What else....

A friend is coming on Friday. (I hope my eye looks better!) MWH's company has a party on Saturday. (I hope my eye looks better!) I'm still planning my class. (At least my eye is feeling a little better today than yesterday so I can read a little.) I need to go shopping to find some new black pants that oh heck, I already wrote what I want in black pants. My needs haven't changed, but styles have, so I must go shopping. (When I go shopping, I'll be wearing my new pink lens sunglasses the entire time...My eye looks horrible.)

1 comment:

RUTH said...

K is going to do tap dancing next term. Her tap uniform includes Paul Wright bootleg jazz pants. They are awesome - comfy and stylish. They'd be the trousers I'd get if I was you :-)