Monday, February 20, 2006

What I need...

Right now, I'm a little obsessed with finding a pair of black pants that are, 1) cute, 2) figure flattering, 3) washable, 4) comfortable, 5) stylish enough to pass for work pants and yet casual enough to be fine with a sweatshirt when I'm at home being Mommy, 5) warm, and 6) cheap. Am I asking for too much?

I know I'm not going to be wearing them for very long because of the weight loss thing, and I know it won't be cold here for too much longer, so I really don't want to spend very much money on them. We all have our fantasies... Right now, my fantasies involve the perfect pair of black pants. (In 3-5 pounds I have a great pair of black pants that I can wear to work, but that doesn't help me TODAY.... And I wonder why N says, "But I need it NOW, Mommy!")

No comments: