Saturday, July 09, 2011

Long lost friend

This week, the girls went to gymnastics camp. It's the same one we've been going to since 2007. It's still poorly organized. Our nanny picked up the girls and was appalled by how poorly it was organized. She's 19. That's saying a lot, me thinks.

Way back in 2007, I was worried the girls would be lost if I left them alone there. Now, with three of them looking out for each other, I know the girls know who they are supposed to leave with and not leave with, so that's good. I have to rely on them to do the right thing and not the camp.

Anyhow, that's not the point of this post....

Camp was fun! Three-a had the most fun and she's ready to go back again, later this summer (not sure if we will or not). twoK and oNe had more fun than they expected. oNe was pleased she didn't get sore and twoK was excited because we ran into a little girl who was her friend when she was very little. I wrote about M, here. I'm thrilled M and twoK found each other, again. We lost touch with M in 2008, after my friend D died. M's Mom and D were similar; being around M's Mom reminded me too much of D and it was too painful for me to do it. I hope, now, 4 years later, it's not too hard and painful.

No comments: