Sunday, July 03, 2011

July! And a question!

It's July. We have already discussed how crazy it is that the year is more than half-way over. We will move on to other things. I'm finally re-reading the later books in Harry Potter series. I've been putting off reading them because there aren't e-book versions. I finished Book 6 (started it Thursday night), so apparently I haven't forgotten how to read print on paper.

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet because I don't have a lot to report. We're getting ready to go to a party with our friends, today. Tomorrow we'll do more hanging out by the pool we joined and I'll read more Harry Potter. I hope to finish 7 this weekend, too. Then, I'll turn my attention to finishing the planning of my class for the fall.

The girls continue to be super fun and I almost feel like I'm getting to enjoy summer with them. I haven't been working as much as usual at work; I'm going to be busy soon, so I'm trying to enjoy this downtime. (They start their camps, next week, too. June is over.)




Heh... I'm sitting here blogging and twoK is with me reading--she's reading HP book 1. She just looked at the floor by my side of the bed and asked, "Why do you tell us to clean our room when your room is messy." Great question, my love. I'll get right on the cleaning up, after 1) take a shower, 2) go to the grocery store, 3) make food for the party, and 4) make sure you are all ready to go. The better question is, would my room be clean if I didn't have other responsibilities.... We'll never know.

No comments: