Monday, June 06, 2011

Last Day!

Our last day of school is tomorrow!!! I am so excited. I dislike getting the girls up and taking them to school. We get a three week break from rushing around in the morning with our part-time nannies. Then, we start in on camps and that will suck, but at least they don't give tardy slips at camp. The negative is that we'll have to leave the house a little earlier for the camps than if they were at school. But mostly I'm just excited!

I'm hopeful that we can finally get rid of coughs and get healthy over the summer. Three-a is coughing a lot right now. It doesn't sound like a sick cough, but WHO KNOWS! Did I mention that MWH got the cough a couple of weekends ago? He had the goopy eye and all. He's sounding better, now. I want us to get well. Maybe with less germ exposure for a while we can get back to normal. (What's normal, though?)

After tomorrow, I will have a 4th grader, a 2nd grader and a 1st grader! They keep getting bigger, smarter, and more fun. I can't believe I don't have any babies, and I can't believe I won't have a kindergartner after tomorrow!

No comments: