Saturday, June 04, 2011

Green egg hash*

*Green eggs and hash would be a more fun title.

I <3 greens! I love them with beans, eggs, or tofu + salsa. There's always got to be salsa. Or peanut sauce. Or Miso. I would eat them here or there or anywhere! I would eat them with a fox! In a box. Out of a box. Heh.

Greens are so good for you. Note, you can use spinach if you don't like the heartier greens like collard, mustard, or kale. I' m proud to report that oNe (age 9) will eat some of this with me. (I'm also proud that twoK and Three-a will take sips of my very green smoothies.)

The photos below show me cooking this in my scanpan. I love my scanpan. We've had it since October and it's as good as it was when we first got it. (Note, we never would THINK of sticking it in the dishwasher.)






No comments: