Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My downfall...

Otherwise known as my current favorite chocolate. It's Fair Trade, vegan, gluten free, soy free, GMO free, and no emulsifiers....



What's not to love about it? I try to limit myself to 4 little squares a day (1 serving is 10 little squares). I always keep myself under 10 squares, but sometimes I can't stop after 4. I keep it in my office, for afternoon pick-me-ups. On days I work at work, I probably eat the most because I'll have 4-5 little pieces in the afternoon at work and then a few (3-5) at home after dinner. When I'm not at work, I tend not to eat it in the afternoon.

When I was younger, early twenties, I tried to go vegan, but I couldn't because I couldn't give up milk chocolate. I didn't like dark chocolate back then. How sad is that? The girls all like dark chocolate, but they tend to prefer the slightly less 72% dark, and they eat milk. MWH likes the 72% kind and a dark chocolate with dairy in it. There you go, more information about our chocolate consumption than you'd ever imagined you'd sit and read, eh? If you ever see this chocolate, buy it.... err, I mean don't buy it. More for me!

No comments: