Sunday, April 17, 2011

Exploring



I should work less. I should be able to take a short vacation and not need to check in constantly. I should be able to read the books oNe reads and then sit around and discuss them with her and not feel guilty about it. I should be able to curl up with MWH for a morning nap. I'm blogging this from our trip to see my family so I'll remember when I return home. I am a little worried that I'm not working enough at work as my projects are ending. It's OKAY though. I want to work less. Once again, if I say it enough, I might believe it. I honestly want to spend more time with them and enjoying life, and I think the only way to do that is to work less so therefore, I must want to work less, right? It's only logical. And, A__ is a frog. (A special line just for KJ.)

No comments: