Sunday, March 20, 2011

One more for the memory books....

Last night, after all the throwing up fun, I became convinced that I was getting sick. My stomach hurt and was gurgling. After about 2 hours of this, I determined I was 1) really stressed and 2) starving. Dealing with this virus in my house has made me not want to eat at all. I hadn't eaten much at all the past 3 days. Today I've made an effort to eat. I don't want to feel like I did last night.

I hope I get some sleep tonight.

Oh, the other thing about last night, there was a horrible storm and I was really worried the power would go out and that one (or two or three) of the girls would throw up and we'd have to deal with it in the dark. Thank goodness for small miracles!

Oh, the other thing... I am completely OCD about hand washing now. I can barely walk by a sink without feeling the need to wash my hands....for a full minute of soap lathering and a good 30-40 seconds of rinsing. If I interact with the girls, it takes 2 - 4 washings before I feel better. This will get better.

No comments: