Monday, March 14, 2011

10 minute post

1. My head hurts. I have the start of a cold. I'm taking Zicam and Elderberry and will hopefully nip it in the bud.

2. oNe is sick... throwing up sick. UGH. I wish there was a Zicam for throwing up stuff. Who knows if we all will get this one. I'm keeping her kind of quarantined, but the norovirus is VERY contagious. Poor girl. She's watching movies, laying on the couch, and looking pathetic. She's earned herself a second day off of school, too for tomorrow as she still can't keep anything down.

3. I'm thankful I can work at home today. Right now, I'm working on a report. I worked on another project about 2 hours and I've put in about 1.25 hours on the report. I need to put in another 2-3 today on the report and then I'll be good to go!

4. We had a good weekend, not too busy. We went to a birthday party for a little boy who turned 1, had a play date with 3 little girls, and hung out. I got in one of my new workout classes. I am sore from that. It's a workout that is a cross between Pilates, Yoga, and Ballet... Lots of isometrics and lots of holding of different positions. I am not yet able to do all of the moves, and I end up shaking during the class, and then I am sore afterwards, but in a really good way. It seems to be helping my back a lot, too. Between Pilates and this class, (The Dailey Method, I think my back might be good! (I don't love the class, but I think it's really, really good for me. I think it strengthens me and stretches me in a way that compliments Pilates with the reformer. I'll write more about the method later, but at least I told you a little about it this time instead of saying "I need to write about it.")

5. I am very thankful I can work at home today. Thankfully, it wasn't a crazy day with lots of meetings, I just need to work on my report and I can do that easily here at home.

Heading back to work on my report.

No comments: