Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday afternoon

We went to our elementary school with all 3 girls and their bikes.

Did I tell you that Three-a learned to ride a two-wheeler? She's not even five! Woo!

Anyway, now we can go to the elementary school and they can ride all around the track and MWH and I can lay on a blanket and read. It's lovely. We did this one of the afternoons last weekend. We'll do this as much as we can until the girls get sick of it because it gives MWH and I both a break. It was perfect weather for sitting with my feet in the sun and my head in the shade.

Despite the almost perfect weather, last weekend was better than this weekend....this weekend, one of the girls in twoK's class was having a birthday party and the whole party came to play at the school. twoK really likes the little girl and was sad when she realized that the little girl was having a birthday party without inviting her (twoK). twoK had invited the little girl to her birthday party, but we'd gone with HUGE party. This one wasn't as huge and it looked like there were only three girls from our school there. Poor twoK though, she is so social and she loves to go to parties. Alas, we had to take the girls to ice cream to cheer twoK up.

In other news, I am trying a new recipe for dinner. I'll let you know what happens. If it is good, I will link to it. And in still other news, this blog post was typed on my iPad! I <3 the iPad!

No comments: