Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Timer magic

I don't know if I've written about this before or not, but when my girls don't want to do something, if I say, "I'll set the timer and when it goes off it's time do to _______," then they just do it! No complaining. It works magically. If twoK and Three-a are fighting over the computer I say, "Okay, Three-a gets two more minutes and when the timer goes off it's twoK's turn." The fighting ends and Three-a doesn't complain when the timer goes off, she just gets off the computer. It's crazy and wonderful.

In other news, it looks like I have to take that trip that I didn't want to take. I am not doing the one on Saturday, but I have to do the one next M-Th. Ugh. Not thinking abut it... lalalalalalalalalala

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are BIG on timers here too. Yet another thing we have in common. They're magical, yes?