Saturday, April 03, 2010

rare (2)

Friday: Why the same title? Because it's really rare I take a day off, let alone two in a row. It was kind of crazy today and I ended up making five trips to school.... We had several things going on, 1) Dropped of twoK, 2) oNe had a show, 3) Dropped off Three-a, 4) Three-a had an easter egg hunt and spring break party 5) picked up twoK and oNe. If MWH hadn't have dropped oNe off this morning I would have done 6 trips. Ay-yi-yi!

After all that, we decided to eat pizza out with some friends. We know a couple who has three boys all about the same ages as the girls. All 6 kids get along really well. We nanny share with them sometimes and then our n3nny turns into n6nny. Sidebar: oNe really likes the boy who is her age and he has a major crush on her. Both the other Mom and I will be happy when they get married, but we know that's many years away. Heh.

We do foresee a potential problem though...oNe and the little boy, we'll call him "A" (since he's the first), are both really spacey children. They are also a little clueless. We don't think it'll be good for them to be with each other because, um, they may never be able to find their car keys or anything else. We'll see what happens, maybe one of them will grow out of their spacey-ness. (Again, I say heh.)

Back to the dinner report: We went to dinner at R**nd T*bl* Pizza and they have a kids play area. The kids played and the adults actually got to have conversation. It was excellent!




Saturday: Just so you know, the girls now wear S, M and L clothes from Target. Soon, we'll have a 4, 6 and 8 year old. (twoK is a month away from 6!) Oh, I've planned twoK's party already. It'll be at the big jumpy place aka (P*mp it *p!). I love that place because I don't have to do anything but send invitations. If I feel like it, I can get goody bag stuff, but if I don't, they have the bags there. I guess I have to get a cake too.... (okay, only two preparation things, and three if I feel like it!)

twoK wants to have a Peanut Butter Pie for her birthday cake, but I don't think that will work well at the place. I can make her one for home, but not for the place. I should probably break the news to her tonight so she can work through it. She does love her sweets. I guess it's good that I'm starting to think about her birthday party now so that I can actually get invites out in the next couple of weeks. At the quick rate that time is passing, it'll be here before I know it!

Back to little girl duty, it's time to get them in the bath. It's Easter tomorrow, and we'll be dyeing our eggs tomorrow. We were going to do it today, but then oNe dropped the egg carton and we (MWH) had to go back to buy more and it got too late--I still need to boil the eggs. Fortunately, the girls know the Easter Bunny hides plastic eggs so we can dye eggs tomorrow.

Happy Easter!

No comments: