Sunday, January 17, 2010

the week

This week has been a little emotionally roller coaster-y.

The earthquake has me sad and worried. MWH and I donated some money to Partners in Health. Other things have made my heart sing, I've been mad (L and work), frustrated and worried. I'll fill you in on them later. I'm working on becoming more "glass is half-full" again. I think I used to be more optimistic. I need to focus on the good, not the bad.

I also need to work for about 5 hours on analyzing data today.... oNe got caterpillars for Christmas and they've turned in to beautiful butterflies and I need to document that (on the other blog). I want to organize my room, and the kitchen, but mostly I just feel overwhelmed. I want about a week off of work, but I don't have that time. I keep debating on what I should do at work. Do I reduce my hours and have more free time, or do I just continue to work on projects I don't like that much? It seems like an easy choice when I write it like that, but it's a little more complicated.

And, the never-ending question, do I get certified for teaching Zumba?

No comments: