Thursday, January 07, 2010

little sisters

twoK and Three-a are only 15 months apart. In the past, oNe was needed to help Three-a really understand the games they were playing, oNe could help Three-a in a way that twoK could not. twoK knew what she needed to do, but didn't have the cognitive abilities to help Three-a play.

Now, Three-a is older and she and twoK are so close in age that they LOVE to play the same things together. They are "best friends." They tell me this every day. They want to grow up and get married at the same time,* and then move into the same house. Three-a asked if I could buy them a lot of clothes before they did this.**

It's so cute and sweet to see them playing. I didn't have a sister. When I was little, I spent a lot of time wishing for a playmate and playing by myself. I love watching the sisters!***



*MWH and I encouraged all three of them to get married at the same time to cut wedding costs. One venue will be cheaper than 3!

**Practical girl.

***Even when they get into a LOT of trouble together. More than they would by themselves.

No comments: