Sunday, December 06, 2009

wah!

I have a bit of a cold. I'm hoping it's gone soon. I had a cold back in October, if you remember... What?! You don't remember? Well, it's true, I did. You can read about it here if you want. I know you want to...

I'm HOPING it's not as bad as that cold. What, you didn't go read about it? Well, it started mildly and then lasted for a week...
It had me at home from work for 2 days. I've stayed home all weekend thus far, but I don't think I'm as sick as I was then. I can't tell if I'm "done" getting worse, or not. I don't feel better than I did yesterday, but I don't think I feel "worse." My ears are stuffy and I HATE that.

MWH had a little cold last weekend, and he didn't whine as much as I'm whining about this one. Does this mean I'm sicker than he was or that I'm getting whinier about colds?

No comments: