Tuesday, December 08, 2009

I love PB

Have I ever mentioned how much I love peanut butter? Well, I do. I eat it every day. Usually for breakfast. Sometimes for a snack.

I love Zumba too, but you all know that.

Why am I telling you these things? I'm still recovering from my cold and I'm trying not to make that the ENTIRE blog post.

Here's the latest. I still feel not so good. I had a moment though today when I realized, I am recovering. My 1 pm (phone) meeting had just been cancelled, and for a brief moment, I though, "Yay, now I can go to Zumba." Heh. Not. As MWH pointed out, "You'd cough up a lung." I'm not actually coughing that much so I disagreed. Instead, I said I'd probably fall over though from the exertion.

Alas. So, no Zumba for me today. (But it'd be super fun!)

I'm hoping by Thursday I can make it to Zumba. I think moving around a bit would be good for me, so later today I'll jump on my exercise bike.

The weirdest thing about this cold is how much my lymph nodes hurt. You know how when you have a sinus infection, and you bend over, how much your head hurts? That's how my neck lymph nodes feel when I bend over. They KILL me. My throat isn't sore. My nose isn't that stuffy... The entire cold is in my ears and lymph nodes.

Okay... working from home today I still need to

1) Read a report on DL
2) Read some more about ___ Analysis

N3nny is sick too. The girls, knock wood, are fine, but I have a feeling they are doomed. This will be one of the first times that we've infected them. The bad thing is that we have to take care of them while they are sick, and that they get whiny. The one thing I'm hoping for is that they get sick BEFORE the holiday.

No comments: