Sunday, December 13, 2009

Still

Start of day

I am still coughing and feel kind of bleh. Yesterday, I was worried that it was bronchitis, so I went to the doctor. The good news is my chest sounded good, so now I just wait and hope I can recover without getting sicker. I'm so tired. I hope to be all better SOON. I know I have a lot of work to do at work and the stress is not helping the situation.

oNe has the cold now and doesn't seem very sick. Three-a sounds like she has a little something going on, but she really doesn't seem sick. Apparently this virus likes to hit adults harder. MWH still sounds pretty bad and he's still tired--though I'm sad he's not 100%, it's nice not to be miserable alone.

Dinner Time
It's been several hours since I started the post and now I'm cooking dinner. I got some T-time today... Three-a and I ran an errand.

I have learned how to make Garbanzo beans (no more cans!) from scratch (not hard, but it involves A LOT of time... Last time I made them, I simmered the beans in water for about 4 hours and they still weren't soft, so I let them soak in the water in the fridge. I had them in there for 2 days before I used them--I don't know when they got nice and soft). Anyway, I'm making them again so I can make super yummy, homemade hummus this week.

Girls in bed (almost)

It's bedtime now. It's been a lazy weekend. Three-a and I ran to the mall, but we weren't really shopping. MWH and I aren't doing presents, we are getting a new _______, and I don't like to go crazy on the gift thing. I need to do cards, but I'm not stressing about them. At the moment, I feel better than I did earlier in the day. This happened yesterday too--around 9 pm, I felt GREAT. Then, bleh this morning. Bleh in the morning and good at night. I am a night owl.

No comments: