Sunday, August 30, 2009

TTTTTTransition

Fall is full of transition and I don't like it. I'm tired.

Okay... new spin on this post, 'cause it's already bringing me down.

Onward with the power of positive thinking...


This morning, Three-a (who is four!) came in to snuggle with me. She's a great snuggle-bunny in the morning. She's my sweet-T! I was really exhausted, but she let me kind of doze. It was so nice.

Tomorrow, Three-a starts school--Pre-K. I can't believe it. My littlest baby is not a baby.

twoK LOVES kindergarten. She had her first bit of homework and did it the second she got home from school. So cute!

oNe seems to like her class, and that's really all I know so far. This week has "back to school night" and we'll learn more and I'll get to sign up for volunteering. I love being in their classroom. Just call me NOSEY Mom!

Oh, yea, there's another transition occurring. A frolleague....(colleague and friend, but more friend than colleague) has asked me to do something with her and a group of others in our field. It's a new consulting gig. I said yes, and now we're starting to do some things. I am 1) nervous, 2) hopeful, and 3) worried about this endeavor. There's really nothing else to say yet.

Today, we head to Costco... MWH thought I might want to buy clothes for the girls there, and maybe. I should see if they have winter coats there. We need one for oNe and Three-a. My neighbor just sent over a ton of clothes her little girl had outgrown so Three-a is pretty set. oNe always needs clothes and twoK always WANTS clothes. I'll see if they have any good jeans for me. (Ah, my endless quest for comfortable, good fitting, stylish, CHEAP jeans that make my legs look long and thin and my butt small. Heh. They probably don't exist. A girl can dream, right?)

1 comment:

Lola Granola said...

I hear the Gap did good ones this year. Go see.

I love fall! New beginnings! Starting over! getting a grip!

I'm sailing down the river Nile, aren't I?