Tuesday, June 09, 2009

it's okay

Today I have been working on NOT signing up to get certified to teach Zumba. I should wait. Though I want to teach Zumba, it's only part of what I want to do and I really should be thoughtful about how I go about this. The Zumba training I was debating about is in August. I should wait and see what happens at work in July. Most likely, I'll get busy with work. If I don't get busy with work, and I want to think about Zumba certification for August, I can. If the certification course fills up, it's okay, there will be another one later.

One of my "issues" is my fear of being bored. Right now, with three little girls still young, I really should NOT be worried about being bored. Lately, I have had so much going on, I haven't even had time to blog about it.

In just a little while, I get to go to Zumba. Yippeeeeee!

1 comment:

Zaz said...

Heh, being bored is one thing I never worry about. Differences are fun.