Thursday, February 26, 2009

Excuses...

I'm writing a paper at work, or at least TRYING to, and I'm finding myself a bit tapped out for writing here.

In the meantime, here are some photos of............ my eyelashes. The first is PRE eyelash tinting and the second is POST. Look how many gray light eyelashes I have in the PRE photo. They look longer and obviously darker after the process. No lengthening involved, just darkening. It lasts well for 3-4 weeks. The PRE photo was 8 weeks after the last tinting. Eight weeks is a little too long (in my opinion).

PRE
POST

(If you're new to my blog, or can't remember every detail about my life, (HEH!) Here's the reason why I tint my eyelashes.)

1 comment:

Zaz said...

Oooh, maybe I should try that. My eyelashes are kind of pitiful. Hmm... maybe when I know I'm going to have a steady income.