Saturday, June 16, 2007

Beauty Tip #332

Okay, it's actually beauty tip #1, but I figure if web stats counters can be started at somewhere other than 1, so can my beauty tips.

332. Get your eyelashes tinted so you don't have to wear mascara.

I do it and I love it. I just did it again today. Aren't they lovely? (blink::blink::blink)

I first tried it after K was born. It's a little weird to sit with your eyes shut and get the dye put on your lashes, but it only takes 5-10 minutes. When they clean it off you get dark lovely lashes. Though your lashes don't get longer when they are tinted, as they do when you wear mascara, you may be pleasantly surprised by how long your lashes actually are when you get color all the way to the ends and can see ALL of them. The tinting lasts 3-5 weeks.

I do it because 1) I don't have time to put mascara on everyday, and 2) my eyes are too sensitive to wear mascara everyday*.




*More on my sensitive eyes later. I'm sure you're all excited!

No comments: