Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween

It was a fun day. An overwhelming and busy day, but a fun one. We had dinner with our neighbors and then went trick-or-treating. We did the same thing last year. I like our neighbors. I think I've written about them in the past, but I'm too lazy to go find the posts. We went to a post-Halloween party today. It was fun too.

On another note, I have so much work to do. I'm a little in denial about it.

Oh! My friend who was pregnant with twins... had them! On Halloween! Two little jack-o-lanterns, or maybe a jack-o-lantern and a jill-o-lantern. How fun is that? They are little! They are precious and sweet. I went to see them today. I am thrilled for her. She was very worried through the pregnancy. She seems more relaxed and calm already.

What else? twoK and Three-a play so well together. Tonight, twoK and oNe are sleeping in oNe's bed and Three-a is sleeping in twoK's bed. It won't be long until Three-a will be in the room all the time. Crazy!

No comments: