Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blush

No, I'm not embarrassed. I bought some actual blush recently. (I bought "rosy glow.") I don't wear a lot of make up. (I'm not sure if I've ever written a make up post in the history of this blog...) I'd forgotten how awake a little blush can make you look. It's good.

I also got this fun gold sparkly eyeliner pencil... It sounds like it could be, um, very sparkly, but if you only do one pass over the eyes it is subtle. I got it for K (4) to wear at N3nny's wedding. (It's that subtle.) K loves it and we'll use it for many special occasions (e.g., when she needs to feel fancy). I'll use it too on special occasions. It's barely noticeable, but it's fun to have a teeny bit of sparkle. (I should go back and buy another couple of the eyeliner pencils for future use because I know they'll disappear and then I'll be sad.)

No comments: