Friday, June 06, 2008

New profile

After nearly 3 years of minimal changes to my profile, I am changing it a little. In case any one in the future cares, it used to say this

After having trouble with getting pregnant with number 1, I'm now a Mom to 3. I'm very very happy even though I'm overwhelmed almost all the time. Cast of Characters... Me, MWH (my wonderful husband), N (5.5 years), K (3 years), T (almost 2 years). Enjoy the insanity!


(The minimal changes, in the past, were to the ages.)

(Maybe no one else thinks the changes I just made were that significant, to my identity, but they kind of were to me.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get it. Minimal changes on the surface are usually the most significant!

Colleen said...

I haven't been around in a while and your profile jumped out at me as being new right away! So, they were significant to me, especially reading that T is almost three....your baby is growing up!