Saturday, June 07, 2008

Yup

Work stuff is definitely not bloggable right now!

When it's all over, I'll tell you all about it.




Question: Will you keep blogging or will you get sucked in to all of the drama at work?

Answer: I have no clue. Today is not so bad. My closest colleague is back from her trip and talking to her on the phone was wonderful. Tomorrow closest colleague and former supervisor and I will get together and discuss.




Question: Why did this craziness occur so suddenly?

Answer: Ummmm.... Apparently, I was getting too close to relaxing and getting a schedule/routine.

Alternative Answer: We knew we'd find out some stuff in June/July about this project, but we were pretty sure that we weren't going to get anything encouraging. Because we were sure we weren't going to get it, the universe decided to toy with our emotions and dangle a new possibility in front of us to get us hopeful again.




Question: So how do you feel about it all?

Answer: As long as I can work with closest colleague and former supervisor, I will be happy. I don't want to work with a couple of people and that is the most important goal I have right now. It sounds terrible to say it that way, but if I worked with a certain person, I would be made to feel incompetent and I would end up leaving the project, I'm sure. I don't want that. It's probably my own shortcoming, but I know my limits.




Question: What's for dinner?

Answer: I have NO idea! Any thoughts? I do have a couple of healthy dinner ideas / recipes to share with you later, but not now.


No comments: