Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Later...

I will write about what's next for work even later.

Remember this and this? We just got news that the project (insane deadline project!) might have a shot at getting funded. Because of this possibility, everything went topsy-turvy! While this is delightful news, it's unexpected. I can't go into details yet, but it is causing some consternation and re-thinking for several people.

Crazy! I think it's great news and wonderful, but we haven't gotten the project "for sure" and there are many issues to be resolved. I hope we can work them out because it is a project that needs to happen (I think). I think it's important and will help people think about things around the issue (subject of the project) in a new way.

More soon!

1 comment:

PS said...

It is crazy! And exciting! And confusing! 2008 is definitely the Year of Whiplash. Heh.