Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Addendum

I take it back... The little girls did miss me. Last night, bedtime was hard. I thought they were going to bed as I was blogging, but they were just stalling. They were in and out of bed and didn't fall asleep until after 11 pm. I tried to fall asleep at 11, but apparently I was pretty stressed (from work) still. I finally fell asleep around midnight and got 7 hours of sleep. It's a start. I need some more sleep, but at least I got more than 6 hours. I've got one more project with a deadline on it. It's not as hard of a deadline and it's an easier piece of work, but it's still a deadline.

After that deadline, I have

1. More C work (paper/report)...
2. New C work with my bestest colleague! (Yippeeeeeee!)
3. My class ... the syllabus

Teaching starts up in another couple of weeks. I was really hoping for some downtime over the holidays, but I guess I did take about 2 days off completely.

I'm thrilled we decided to do the insane deadline thing, and even more thrilled that we MADE the deadline, but now I'm tired. Now we wait to hear a reaction for months--literally months. It's a little anti-climactic.

Onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That must be so hard to have to WAIT like that. I would go a little nuts.