Monday, May 26, 2008

Tip of the Day

Lots of little cups of coffee with snack-y goodness are better than one big cup. I drink iced coffee and sip it for hours... I like to snack with it. I think I'm doing it right. When I start to get tired, and I'm done with my iced coffee, I either get more iced coffee or I drink tea. Yippee. Go coffee!

On another note, we had a fun, relaxing weekend. We got together with good friends yesterday. We slept until 10 am all 3 days. It was good. (Most people with small children don't get that! We are night owls!) I am not excited about the time I have to get up tomorrow to get N to school early. (They periodically make all the kindergartners go early, even the afternoon ones, to torment us non-morning folks to bring all of the children together for activities.)

I'm asking N (6) to be quiet so I can finish up this very short post and now N is whispering/singing "Mommy loves silence." I think it's time for me to go.

2 comments:

The Amazing Trips said...

I wish that I enjoyed coffee. My husband is a HUGE addict. He cannot smile or communicate in the morning until he's had his first cup and then he's Mr. Congeniality.

No amount of cream or sugar will help. I can't even tolerate coffee ice cream. It's very sad. I really want some of what makes him so happy...!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha "Mommy loves silence." Truer words have never been spoken. I'm all caught up and yeah, I'd hate that schedule too. Lawd! Glad you survived.