Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Not sure what to write here

Argggh! We went to kindergarten early today, but it's TOMORROW we're supposed to be there early. WE GOT UP 3 HOURS EARLY FOR NO REASON. Maybe I should have realized, but the note was unclear about the time this morning. It said kindergartners had to be at school at a time earlier than normal. Since yesterday (Monday) was a holiday, I had forgotten that Tuesday is normally an earlier than usual time because we are on a stupid, [insert swear word], block schedule!

I don't think I've complained about it, but have not liked the block schedule all year and now I really don't like it. I could adjust to a block schedule that was M, W, F one way, and T, Th another way, but this schedule is M, W, Th, F one way and Tuesday another way. IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. I can't keep track of things. I. Just. Can't. It is too much for me.

Also, school gets out at an odd time. Not 3 pm, not 2:30, not 3:15, but 3:05. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT???? And it starts at an odd time... Not 11:45, not Noon, but somewhere in-between. GOOD GRIEF. THEY ARE TRYING TO DRIVE ME BATTY. IT'S WORKING.

I can't believe my kindergarten daughter's schedule is more complicated than mine. Most likely, I am going to be tired and grumpy today. The real kicker is that we are supposed to be at school early tomorrow. [Insert lots of swear words here.]

No comments: