Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Important Updates*

I decided to go with D for now. They were my favorite. My feet demand very comfy shoes...I usually wear my crocs. I ordered D and if they aren't comfy enough I'll send them back and go with either C or A .... I haven't decided between the two pairs. I love A... As Zaz** said, C kind of looks like a "J" shoe. I do LOVE the pink bow. I have had NAOT shoes in the past and they were super comfy.... I like B, they look casual and relaxed, but I am worried they wouldn't have the arch support my feet demand.

We had to go early today to kindergarten. We were late. I couldn't make it at the time they wanted us there. It was TOOOOOOO EARLY. It was kind of funny, half of the afternoon kindergarten class was late today! We were in good company. It's nice to know that it's not just me/my family that finds the morning-routine-shift difficult!

K (4) is definitely working on figuring out how to practice deception aka lie. More on this soon. It's an exciting cognitive development!





*Heh
**Zaz, let me know if you want the link to your blog or not.

1 comment:

Zaz said...

Ha, sure; after all, Google finds it