Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nice again

The weather is, and I'm less yell-y! The heat takes a toll and MWH started looking into air conditioners. I asked, "Am I that bad?" He refrained from answering. I think he was scared of me.

What else? We went swimming at the Y and T (2.7) is amazing. She's almost taught herself to swim. She is a total fish. She goes underwater all the time and loves it. I want her to be in the same swim class as K (4). Apparently, with instructor permission we can get her in to the three-year-old class before she is three. I am glad. She'd be way bored in the "baby" class. I'll let you know what happens.

More fun with preschool stuff. They cancelled the summer programs for K and T. I am not happy. I am glad that it will save us money, and glad that N3nny is here, so all told, it's not that bad, but it's annoying.

We're still working on getting a back yard, but it won't be done this summer. I'll have to write up more about it as the process unfolds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, we went to the Y to swim yesterday as well. It was very fun. Our pool opens next weekend. I'm a bit scared as Anna Sofia seems to be fearless in the water. :::hold me:::