Wednesday, May 21, 2008

2, 4, 6

Those are the ages right now. I pointed that out to MWH and he and I agree that it sounds better to have two years between each girl than to have 15 months! Soon T will be 3 and soon we'll have 3, 4, 6. That sounds a little crazy to me!

I'm in the midst of planning summer activities for the girls. I have 3 weeks of camps for N (6), swim lessons for all 3, and one week of gymnastics camp for all 3 together.

I have 7 more finals to grade. I have a growing list of things I want to accomplish this summer (I'll share soon). I have a lot of work I hope I get to do with a good friend (PS). I would do any project with her. I got asked to teach at a University (we'll call it OLU)where I've always wanted to teach for the Fall, but I don't think it will work timing-wise (there is some travel involved). It would be amazing if I could and I would learn a lot, but I think I am going to have to say no.... (I am really bad at saying no, but I am pretty sure MWH will help me say no.)

My supervisor has officially left and started at his new job. I am NOT thinking about that.... Lalalalalalalala you can't make me.

1 comment:

PS said...

He hasn't left, he's on a business trip!
Lalalalalalalalala....