Friday, April 25, 2008

Who knows

Who knows what this post will be... I have lots to document, but I'm not even sure what comes first or what I want to say.

1. N (6) and K (almost 4!!!) were both very responsible today. N remembered all the stuff she needed to take to school today for the big event they had and K remembered to get her "sharing" together to take to school.

2. I am not even sure what to do about the preschool issue for K. I don't want to go to another school. I don't want to switch. We had a routine. I can't believe we didn't get in to the school. I am in denial.... There's another campus a few minutes away and I should look into it. I should get on the waiting list there too.... I am so annoyed! Arrggh!

3. The unbloggable thing is now public knowledge. My supervisor of 10 years is leaving where we work. This was very hard for me (and my other close colleague), but I am thrilled for him (so is my colleague). Nothing is really changing for me....Well, nothing except one of the people I've worked very close to for 10 years is leaving, but it's not me. I'm sure that things will be very different for me in 6 months to 1 year, but at the moment, I can't think about that. Can't. Go. There. It will be okay. I will find something interesting to do.

I'm kind of in a funk because I had lunch with a person who was a close friend of my friend who died. It was good to remember her, but hard too. Maybe I ought to pack up the little girls and go do something fun. They are always up for an adventure!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:::hugs:::