Thursday, April 10, 2008

Know when to walk away...

Today, at Target, I went looking for a new toothbrush for T (2.5). She has a Thomas the Tank Engine one, but the bristles are very chewed. (Santa brought her the toothbrush, and I think he bought it at Target.)

Anyway, I found a Thomas one there, but it was a bit different, it played music. I don't really think one needs a musical soundtrack while brushing one's teeth. I looked and they didn't have any without music. I pushed the button to see if it was annoying. It started off okay, but then it played ON AND ON.... I walked away. I heard it play for about another 3-4 minutes. It was STILL playing when I left that area of the store.

Sometimes, you gotta know when to walk away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! What kind of satanist designed that thing?